FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £200/€250 ENTER 'FREEFORME' AT THE CHECKOUT
February 24, 2017
5. Maryam Nassir Zadeh: by far one of our favourite labels at the moment. The collection showed minimalist footwear and accessories, neutral tones, pops of colour and tailored pieces.
6. Frame: Loads of denim and classic pieces, feminine blouses and leather casual wear. Another favourite of the season! Flared trousers, crisp ruffled white shirts and velvety suits are some of the looks that caught our eye.
7. Topshop Unique: Topshop's most exclusive line presented us with a mix of textures and a contrast between casual wear and feminine pieces: long flowy trench coats paired wth skintight minis, mohair coats on top of delicate tule dresses and oversized jumpers paired with silky skirts.
8. Christopher Kane: Inspired by "tough femininity", the designer paired old school fabrics with futuristic styles and silhouettes and styled them with fur lined Crocs and sponge-lined heels.
9. Marques ' Almeida: Last but definitely not least, MA showed us a super energetic collection with loads of patterns and colours added to the mix. Yellow, electric blue and pink were some of the accent colours. All this to the sound of Nina Simone and featuring Sofia, one of BOAW's girls!
All images from: Vogue.com and WWD
Written and Compiled by: Joana Fernandes
December 11, 2018
November 07, 2018
October 25, 2018